Contact your veterinary office to discuss current procedures in place to protect you, the staff and care for your pet. The list below is not intended to represent all providers in the community, but is provided for your information. If your veterinary office is not listed call before you go.
Coronado Veterinary Hospital –
We are open to provide care! We are doing our part to keep everyone safe. If you have an upcoming appointment and are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call us to reschedule or discuss alternative arrangements.
New Frontier AMC –
To our Valued Clients,
As you know we have taken extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff. New Frontier Animal Medical Center is here to provide the highest quality care to your pets and the best possible service to our clients.
At this time, our hospital remains open and is operating under regular business hours; however, we have made some changes in our attempt to maintain the CDC’s recommendation of social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
· We have implemented curb side check in to help minimize exposure to coronavirus. When you arrive for your appointment, please call 520-459-0433 and a team member will assist you.
· If you are picking up food or prescriptions, please call 520-459-0433 and we will be happy to take your payment over the phone; unless you would prefer to pay with cash or check, and bring your items out to you.
· Our current surgery schedule will remain the same.
Please call before coming to your appointment if you feel sick or are taking care of a sick family member. We are happy to reschedule your appointment as needed.
If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor or family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If this cannot be arranged, please call 520-459-0433 when you arrive with your pet and remain in your vehicle and we will make the appropriate accommodations.
Please try and limit the number of family members that accompany your pet to the hospital for routine appointments.
For additional questions, please contact us at
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this situation. As always, thank you for trusting us with your pets.
The Doctors and Staff
VCA Apache Animal Hospital –
New VCA Admittance and Check-Out during COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
• Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us.
• After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
• If you believe you need to be inside our facility, please discuss that request in advance with the Hospital Manager, Medical Director, and/or attending veterinarian.
• If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
• If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
• We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments.
At VCA, we have various ways to help care for your pets without a trip or call to the hospital.
1. Text Messaging: You can send and receive texts and photos with us. Texting is only available during operating hours, response times vary, but we will do our best to respond quickly.
2. myVCA Live Chat: VCA CareClub® members can chat with a veterinarian anytime, day or night via our telehealth Live Chat service on the myVCA app.
3. Home Delivery: Pet food and medications, including prescriptions and refills, can be ordered through our myVCA Online Store or myVCA app. Visit: shopmyVCA.com.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to the communities we serve and be there for you and your pets. Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping to keep pets and people safe, and please don’t hesitate to call with questions.
We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and therefore, we appreciate your patience!